Recently (2019 Mar 9)
- Droppy Sometimes you just need a way to manage files on a remote server with a nice UI and the ability to generate sharing links and maybe listen to MP3s and watch MP4 video remotely. If so, Droppy is quite handy. Make sure you look at the wiki for Websocket proxying info.
- StandardNotes On my quest to find a tool to help me manage my notes efficiently, got pointed towards this by a friend. You can host the server yourself and use their desktop and web apps to access it.
- What is Ecto.Multi? Into the Ecto.Multi-verse
- A whirlwind introduction to dataflow graphs
- Decoded: Rogue Breaking down a seminal game
- A Look Back at the 1960s PLATO Computing System PLATO was ahead of its time. You can still access an emulated system here
- History of Icons I miss BeOS…
- Alice Andy Hertzfeld on the story behing Apple’s “Through the Looking Glass”
Read other posts